Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day Out ♥

never think though i'll out until the late just now
i forgot to take my key -.-
call to my dad open door for me, luckily he haven't sleep yet. ehem
let's talk about what i did on monday
a friend called me out at noon for play mahjung
actually i don't really know to play but he say nevermind.
okay he came over fetched me around 3pm, we headed to a cafe in ss2
sorry i din't realise what cafe is it. haahaa
oshh new friend to me plus im the youngest at there *wink*
after mahjung sit that dangerous fella's car headed to another place
his driving skill is fucking dangerous you know!
just like can't comfirm later i'm still can survive before reach the place anot -.-
headed to Tropicana City for a movie, new shopping centre at PJ
we watched 'The Proposal', damn funny please :D
after movie headed to those stall at SS2 to had dinner
craps until almost 12am we still din't realise -.-
that's all for my today. freaking tired now without take nap
goodnite readers (:

No comments: