Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Muai Life ♥

hey peeps, im freaking long din't post about my life. is it feel curious to know how am i doing now? friends who knew me well they will know it. okay stop crapping! am so far so good right now but it doesn't mean everything goes with smooth.
friend problem are around me on last few week, sorry he isn't my friend anymore, from now on he is just a bitch and enemy to me. without this trouble bitch in my life is doesn't big matter SIGH! stop talking about this, behind this got a long story.
my job is fine as before, nothing special to talk about. i become more close with my colleague although most of them are malay and the age are older than me, but they are friendly to me (:
everyday once i back home i will face with this little fella don't know what to describe about her, she is just too cute and naughty to me.
ANYWAY
currently im crazy on chasing the drama 施公奇案 II, did you guys watch it? it quite nice but i'm still prefer 情越双白线. and i got to say is MEGA SALES is ON now! i wouldn't stop myself to buy if something has attract me :D

No comments: