Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My 19th Birthday Bash ♥

there was my birthday celebration and dinner on 9th of July (: who said that birthday don't need to work? I HAVE TO but i took half day leave and went to Midvalley with W.Jiun & T.Yeong. planned to have a movie but its too crowded so we had our lunch @ Sushi King (: by the time i was freaking out of mood, yes im talking about you!
after lunch shop around and W.Jiun bought me a handbag @ Seed, its quite expensive but i like it so muchie! thanks Honey! went to picked up S.Wei after midvalley and headed to Euginie's house. here's some of the pic while waiting for the time pass. we took some pic there (:
around 7 we are headed to Full House @ Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, it was my first time be there. i was little moody by the time cause of some problem, everything doesn't goes smooth :X keep it back my high mood and waiting another gang of my sweethearts. here are them Tadaa! i knew 6 of them by net until become so good friends (: am glad to knew them and can't believe that i got to celebrate with so-call net friends! from left Jamey, Me and Nemo (:
people who know me well, they will know he is my so-call son (:


my sweetie Jamey and Me.


my beloved Nemo (:


yes you guys never see wrong, he is the korean fella Chris (:
the girl QiQi and Me (:


my Honey W.Jiun and Me (:from left Chris, Me and Nemo (: from left Qiqi, Euginie and Me (:

from left Qiqi, Euginie, Jamey, Me and Nemo (:
from left Jamey, Me and Nemo (:
more pic will be uploaded on facebook! check it out there (:


No comments: