Saturday, July 3, 2010

PD trip ♥

finally im back with my precious PC ♥ what to tell first? many things happened in the past few weeks and the pc spoiled cause me can't online almost one week.
last week 26 & 27th of June, headed to PD with a gang of so-call new friends, actually im just accompany my friend joined his trip. im the youngest among them *HAHA* he came to my house picked me after i end work. my house to Sri Gombak took almost one an hour, know why? was fucking jam near his area!
took one an hour plus arrived our destination ahaa. i felt nice because we rent that appartment was besides beach, its really Awesome! inside still okay but still hotel is much better than appartment lols!
i took this from outside the living room. you guys can imagine how nice is it!

everyone preparing for steamboat stuff and im just standing there wait and took pic. psps (: took at evening!

was freaking nice BBQ on the beach! that was my first experience in my life. how relax was it! breath with the fresh air and listen the voice from the beach :( after this back to clean up and time to gamble but im playing UNO -.-

before we sleep.

break my record slept around 4am, is damn long i never so late sleep. we never used the room and we shift all the beds out to living room. 2 girls left and 2 guys at right & a couple in the middle. haahaa damn funny!
the view of our appartment and what they are doing, pic was taken in the next morning (:

they are looking at the nice view of the beach! by the way you can see how messy was our bed.

two guys are stick with each other all the time, im wonder they are gay? LOL! no larh actually the left one got GF. HAHA

after breakfast chill awhile and clean up everything get ready to check out. they headed to another side of beach to took pic but i don't want because of too hot, or else my skin been burn by sun again. im sitting there wait for them (:


the two guys standing in the middle of beach -.-

okays im lazy to upload more pic, after leaving PD and we headed to Kepong Jusco had our lunch - Sushi King (: recently i've fall for this haahaa! later on my friend fetch me home. on the way we had passed by many places -.- from ampang drove up to the look out point and came down at cheras because we wanna skip the jam road. aww was freaking also we got to face the truth!
i enjoyed this trip and thanks to you treat me everything (:

No comments: