Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Days

Hiiiiii peeps! once again i'm back to my blog, never ever full of dust from now on, i will be update on every Sunday or maybe Monday (:
this time i ain't lazy to type but i'm lazy to upload pic, because line is down have to wait so long. so i surrender to upload! so yeahh already 3 days without meet up each other because he was busy on work. Friday we met up each other and he think to do something let me feel that he is really serious, he wanna meet my parents LOL! alright after dinner he stayed until my parents came home. well i'm satisfied of the night, the only night i felt that he was so serious because normally he like to joke around zzz
Saturday i spend my day with the handsome after i work. i guess he was enjoyed to chill with my mum at home by waiting for me prepared lol. after brought him to Serdang to had our lunch and next headed to 1U to shop and hunt for outfittttt!! i guess my shopping hour was killed him because i can't find any dress for myself. i asked him to choose for me, i'm tired to find lols. at last we found it and bought it! after done shopping we crossed over my aunty and also grandma house but i saw no people was there, i changed my mind we go back home to rest until out for dinner. that night i missed out the celebration of Mother's Day with my cousins D: but nevermind, next Father's Day i will be with you guys! xoxo

No comments: