Monday, May 23, 2011

Muai Weekend

Wheeee once again i'm back! i'm back! i'm back to here peoplessss! how are you guys? yea i'm so fine :D anyway by the week my work goes smooth although it was quite busy, i wish the following week same as it too. i don't want any trouble come to me, it is suck! so yea last Friday i went to KLIA with agent to brought the new foreign workers came in. that was my first experience to did it, i was damn nervous when i arrived there. i still remember i kept on asked the agent what should i do later HAHA! alright after i got the pass card at airport, i step inside with a police to find my workers. i was like OMFG when im inside, guess what? there was full of foreign workers waiting for their agent to pick up them! i'm so scare because it was really strange to me T.T but i'm lucky, i met the friendly police, he helped me to did everything because i'm still new mar HAHA! after done their check-in document, back to office almost 5pm. cantik betul direct can went home :D night time chill session time with my love (: 4 days never meet up is so sad lols
Saturday as usual too, he arrived my house when i'm still preparing. i guess we walked all the shopping complex at PJ. before start our journey we had lunch at Serdang, next headed to 1u. and next IKEA because he wanted to buy something. next again Ikano to shop awhile and last The Curve to chill until the rain stop lols. quite tired i would only spend it with him (: so yea back to my house around 7pm. Awww seriously was damn tired to my leg!
Sunday we catched out a movie at Jusco Cheras Selatan. guess what? i ter-saw Kelly at there. hahaha i was like omg in my mind, how lucky are us HAHA! so yea movie of that noon, Punished.
movie wasn't bored overall, but i don't really understand the ending Sigh! weekend the only night time i spend it with my parents :D

end of the post. imissyou xoxo (; stay tuned for the next update!

No comments: