Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm Back

Hyeee first at all i wanted to say is Monday sucks! really sucks, damn sucks, everything sucks especially my moods! nothing happen to me but i still feel it sucks to the max LOL! yeaa i'm that cruel, thank you for understand me (;
so yeahh last week i catched out 3 movies in a week with my handsome. first movie on Monday, The Lost Blasdesman. it was damn bored at beginning until i can't sit properly on my seat and keep on disturb him at beside -.- until almost end i only felt the movie was okay, this movie killed me 2 hours inside cinema! BORED! Wednesday night had a short session shopping with my darling sis PeiJin. because i wanna bought dinner dress and i pulled her out to accompany me :D yesss we're finally met up of the night! after shop we had a chilled session at Chatime. it was her first time to tried it, i intro her the famous pearl milk tea!
and next, Friday catched out the second movie Fast And Furious 5 after i work. it was damn awesome and cool! movie was end, we headed to dinner and yet after had a yumcha session with our primary school friends, glad to met up them again and thanks for coming :D we changed our plan trip to PD Thistle Resort. i did a research on google, it looks pretty nice and classic! well i hope it will be success (:
Saturday was my cousin wedding dinner. so happened both side cousins of parents will be attend :D my mum and dad, who does i look like? XD snap there pic before out!
dinner at Oversea Restaurant which located at PJ area.
i'm here sitting to help my cousins collect angpau and also gave everyone a pretty pic (:
so yeah, dinner ended around 11pm. out of my expected HAHAHA! because i thought will be after 12am.
next parents went to the buffet party in the morning but i din't follow, i spend my sunday with the handsome. early in the morning i'm waiting for his early breakfast lol. after chilled until afternoon we still got no idea where to go -.- im there to camwhore and he was there to google search what to do, so damn lame! ended up we headed to 1U catched out the third movie of the week. The Detective 2. movie wasn't bad, but i don't understand the ending Sigh! after i brought him to Desa Park City to had a walked. just walked a one big around he already felt tired -.- and maybe because we went after rain stop, our body felt sticky yucks! alright, no more plan after that. we skip dinner of the night, home sweet home around 8pm. so early de nehhhhh! D:
end of my post, imissyou xoxo

No comments: