Saturday, January 17, 2009

ell-oh-vv-ee


wohhh i'm back my friends
met up my god Nemo' at sungei wang 6th floor then get ready to SHOPPING
seriously today i only bought my new clothes
still doesn't late rite? haahaa i think so
i bought a white colour short pants from Sook Shin's shop
osshh a people from friendster saw me shopping there
sms me ask manyak manyak but i can't get to see him -.-
31st countdown let him saw dou me also,, what the hell~
so got fate shi? LOL
after that accompany Nemo' to buy Bra,, haahaa xD
but at last never buy dou
jalan back to Timesquare shop lur
all the clothes at there not ngam me also,, haihsss
waste my energy and time but never mind ler
because met up my mui Candy' aka shortie at there xDDD!!
we use hand language to communicate,, SWT -.-
around 5pm,, my Honey and me walked back to sg wang find ROMP this shop
i bought a shirt at there,, aihs simply simply choose jer
because we rush to back,, haahaa
monorail = people mountain people sea ><
rapid KL = same too @@
back to grandpa house to bathe and eat
around 11.30pm reached home,, tired dou me~~
sakit kakinya now ><>TIDO

good nites everyone (:


I MISS YOU

No comments: