Sunday, October 24, 2010

Movie Day ♥

woke up so early in the morning today, it's about around 7am. had my breakfast at with parents at outside, after it rushed back home to prepared everything. im still not late because he still on the way heading lols. traffic jam around old klang road, damn sucks! when i stuck in the traffic jam, i used to camwhore even though just alone in the care (: it just used to cure my unpatient attitude LOL! people who had been fetched by me before, they will know that im an unpatient driver! (:
alright both of us arrived in the same time, like around 11am. carpark was too blank until i confuse where to park LOL! we met up at cinema and walked around like silly people, end up we chilled at starbucks @ Gardens to wait for the time pass. was so bored facing this fella keep on pressing his phone and FACEBOOK! wth -.- movie of today, The Child's Eyes 3D uhmm i rate 60% for it, actually wasn't scary as some guys thought, just we scared ourselves -.- p/s: dumb fella this time you don't even get to scared me at all HAHA! you know i'm talking about you (;
movie ended around 3.30pm and since we got no place to go anymore, i choose to balik! after he back i still walked around to buy me an outfit. Ohyeah just so hard to control shopping!
i bought a jeans pants at Romp, quite cheap and the quality still not bad! it's enough for me lols.
home sweet home around 6pm. i haven't had my dinner. one whole day im just ate 1 piece of eggtart and 2 pieces of bread that i bought at BreadStory. SIGH! how pity am i! after home done all my thing and start to online. guess what? it's about 8pm something i received an unexpected call from banana. told me that he was at home but actually he was already outside my house. Diao -.- i was like what the fuck when i saw him at outside the window! rush to dress up and firstly we headed to serdang mamak but failed! second i suggest to kuchai lama but failed again! at last he comment about a mamak damn famous at PJ. alright i know where is it and i teached him the way to there. there was Restaurant Original Kayu near Aman Suria and also near my grandpa house. was full of people and he order the most popular roti tisu. *sorry my camera skill not good enough* you guys don't think just a simple roti tisu, actually full of sugar and milk on it. it's SO FREAKING sweet. i'm wonder why the people said delicious -.- yes that was his order but end up of he share to eat. he can't finish all and guess what? i be the bandaraya sapu all until i fulled like to vomit! felt very 'zai', get it? okay after this around 10pm, we headed to taman mega food court to find his friend but i wait for him inside car. Taadaa is me! -.-
when he was back to car, he felt lazy to drive and tired. really angkat Diao! i don't care and he don't care too. both of us still laying there, i with his smelly pillow and he with blanket -.- haha but still lastly he drive me back xD! home sweet home 12am, DAMN thanks to him fulfill my supper and my boredom night! still felt wanna vomit when sleeping.
it's about my sunday (: damn nice! ass back to work today. BOREDDDD!

No comments: