Sunday, October 17, 2010

Simple Post ♥

hey peeps! im decide to update my dead blog once a week because i really got no much thing to share here lols! let's see.
this thursday night friend came to picked me to somewhere at PJ for chill. until around 11pm only sent me home. i get to knew two new friends at there (: by the way i just wanna tell you better drive safety 'Racer'! you know im talking about you lols! home sweet home after 12am.
friday night having buffet at cousin brother's new house which located at PJ ss2. we are freaking late arrived because of my dad! never listen to i teached him the way, SIGH! home sweet home after 12am again.
saturday as usual went to my grandpa house since i got no any date with friends. was freaking because not many people went last night :X my uncle brought us to had supper at ss2 Food Court, was quite nice. home sweet home after 12am too.

today went to Midvalley with Jeff, had our lunch at Madam Kwan and movie there. movie of today 'Buried'.

i rate 50 for that. not so nice and out of my expected :X suggest you guys better don't watch LOL xD! was preparing this stuff after get home! guess what? that's present lor!

by the way when im updating my blog, receive a call from friend. said that he will come to pick me up to yumcha. Ohyeah we plan to go Look Out Point (:as simple to pass my weekend. tomorrow am gonna in love with Mr. Monday :(
stay tunned!


No comments: