Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cameron Highlands ♥

hellyeah finally im in mood to update the latest post. i had been sick for almost one week! not jokes is serious! is freaking suffer and out of mood and unhappy and tired and blablabla. i'm still can't completely screaming out the fucking feels of sick! bullshit! Gooshh yes i'm so angry myself why the heck will stucking of sick on last thursday until today :X it cause me took MC for two days in my life LOL!
anyway during sick, the trip with my cousins im still On! no matter how suffer i'm still want to go, i'm just can't miss the precious chance with all of them saturday morning around 6am we headed to Sungai Buloh Jejantas to had our breakfast and so we all met up there, actually that time i'm still in blur mood without energy. because 2 days i never fill up any foods to my stomach and im just drink plain water :( everyone do take care of me *winks* start our journey around 7am and arrived Cameron Highlands at around 10am. weather was quite cold but i heard they said not as cold as before.
first place that we visit. Tea Farm. damn was so awesome!
all the way i walked was so tired to me because i deeply without energy :( really pity myself.
cousins . me
next Strawberry Farm. nice but to me i dislike to eat strawberry cause the taste like medicine LOL! not much picture of it because that time medicine had gone and my body started to be worst. im just sitting there and rest, they are enjoying :X after this, we are headed to some restaurant to had lunch. my aunty was so damn funny, brought along the pork to everywhere! -.- eventhough the restaurant had show this 'NO PORK SERVED', but the pork still around us LOL! on the way was fucking jam because a long long super dupper long lorry was stucking at there -.-next Rose Valley. im worst and worst! i din't took my medicine. really can't stand of the pain :X yea im just walked up few stairs im already tired like heck, need to took a big breath like old woman wtf -.-' they asked me better sit at somewhere and wait, no choice i got to listen too :X
next Water Creat Valley. i'm like a dead fish inside car after took medicine. stayed inside car and wait for all of them :(
after this finally we are checked in! the first reaction that my cousins saw our bungalow 'ngo jip sao mm dou lor' -.-' still okay what? lol as long as we happy what! alright, we are busy on our own thing. weather started to turn cold. ohyeah we are chilling in the gardens that outside our house. nice kan? (:
steamboat and BBQ of night! both my favourite but my stomach just can fill in little of it. how sad! we gave our Barney auntie a small surprise on her birthday. im running around to spray her! luckily i got the energy to chase her and spray kawkaw! :D it was so funnyy! double spray on my hand (: guess what? this two is my most funniest auntie! making jokes around and make all of us laugh like mad people xD. this is the reason im happy to be with them. i slept around 10pm, it's too tired to me. when i was slept i can heard the laughters from my cousins. especially my mum and auntie slept beside me -.- damn noisy lol. the next morning when im woke up around 6am, was fucking cold man! i wore double jacket to stand of the cold LOL!
everyone still blur-ing.
alright. the second day of our trip. after breakfast we are started to cleaned up everything. prepared to checked out at around 10am. we are headed to those souvenier shops. after that straight away went to Ipoh - Kampar to had our lunch. i never ate much again and felt like to vomit after ate :X home sweet home at 5pm! vomit inside car not a good case lol. i wish i could get well in soon!
p/s: did realize lack of my own pic? ohyeah is correct. im sick until im lazy to take any picture! just feel so wasted now! :X

No comments: