Sunday, November 28, 2010

Simple Update ♥

very berry simple update for my post. picture do the talks.
monday. weather was hot until i tie up all my hairs like an aunty at morning night selling vegetable LOL.
again thursday was my webcam night lols. was taken woke up from a short nap after my work.
friday night received an unexpected message from my cousin said that everyone was going to his house. alright since the next day was weekend, we are going with them (; headed to aunty's house at Kota Kemuning and had our supper at somewhere nearby their house. pic wasn't take because i'm busy on makan -.-
on the way back time (:
this was taken on yesterday noon after work. since i'm home alone and i went out to dapau my loves one Mcd and enjoyed it alone in da house! (: Taadaa here is some pic!
PEACCCEEE with yong sui look (:
alright night time i treat my parents ate at ss2 Murni. since last time banana brought me to there, let me felt that was quite nice. so i intro it to my mum and end up she told me SUCKS. nia meh -.- after dinner around 8pm was arrived my uncle's new house.
pic with muai beloved cousins sis and bro (: taken by my aunty aka Barney Ng -.-
i'm just like this pic so much (: we seems like one family LOL
alright that's pic of the night (:
and just now had our wedding lunch at Hee Loi Tong Restaurant at Pudu KL. is it feel weird why i'm not having wedding dinner but lunch? ahaa i also don't know why my cousins organise in the noon. feels so weird man!
took this all before out and also waiting for the 'mo jie' aka my sister zz!
i'm wearing dress lorh! HAHAHA
way out .....
alright we out around 11am, was so jam at Timesquare area.

arrived around 12pm. we are the first -.- environment around there was quite nice (:that was my dad's side cousin bro wedding lunch, as you guys who knew me well, i doesn't that close with them. maybe we are not always meet up each other. just feel so strange when saw some of them because i can't recognize who are them LOL! not like my mum's side cousins. you guys can scroll up again how close between me and them (: every saturday meet up at my granny's house.

i was so bored at there, luckily got facebook mobile accompany me -.-

aku in da toilet! HA HA HA

from the first ... ...the end

potong cake LOL!

'yam sing' time! ended up we back around 3pm. once arrived home i straight away jump on bed to took a long nap until around 6pm woke up and had my dinner at home. what a tired day!

tomorrow will be my tough day because i have to go imegresen help those foreign to renew their permit. aihs who ask i'm HR Department right now? i don't wish to go there but i have to :( wish me good luck, it's my first time go there. . .

sayonara friends ♥

be patient wait for my next post (:


No comments: