Monday, November 22, 2010

Day Out ♥

hiiii friends! is already one week and im back to update my blog (; yea do you guys still remember the few days i sick like a dead people? ahaa i'm finally recover on last tuesday. started to fill up many foods to my stomach. i miss it very berry much! soon or later i don't wanna get sick anymore :X
few nights after i recover, i had went out chill with friends. no choice, was so bored sticking at home. about my job, im still in same situation. stress is depend on how the head give to me. sometimes really feel like to giving up everything because im suffer. im so damn suffer. im fucking suffer man! but i got some advice from my precious friends, really thanks for their comfort (:
oh right. yesterday i spend my day with the racer aka banana lols. at first before his called, i was thinking to hang out alone on yesterday but i got called by him. my own journey plan had canceled LOL! he made me dulan in the morning because i text him and asked whether comfirm to out and end up i got no respond. damn him -.- after i back to slept again until afternoon around 2pm, finally his called had came and said that he was on the way came to picked me up. i was like DIU NIA SING! because im just woke up. alright i spend half an hour to done everything, just felt proud of myself HAHA! took it when waiting him to came (:we headed to Station 1 had lunch which nearby Sunway Pyramid. that's him banana! im just had a drink and he ate. *ohyeah you had been snap by me (:*
after at first we planned to go Sunway but ended up we changed venue to go 1U. guess what? we changed because of we dislike TGV's seat! we prefer GSC (:
movie of the day. Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
i rate 80% of it. was quite bored at the beginning. sit for 2 hours plus. really ohmygod! movie ended around 8pm and i got to shop awhile (: took it inside car. waiting the smoker smoking there -.- DAAAAA!was so headache to choose where to had our dinner hahaaa! at last we headed to SS2 Murni for dinner. was so serious crowded man! but luckily we are just wait for awhile. foods and drinks was so huge! i can't finish all and full until i felt like to vomit LOL! home sweet home around 10pm.
after i cleaned up myself and got his called said that he came back to find me again. wth -.- this fella was just like something wrong last night. all the way he drove me home made me feel like he is abnormal -.- so quiet, thinking alot and etc inside car. just SO DAMN WEIRD!
tengok dia emo sangat and SMOKE ! -.- alright we are chilling at outside my house until almost 1am -.- and i got to 8 alot news from him hohoho =) anyway friends look forward don't look back anymore. it doesn't worth!


bloody monday look! xoxo wait for my next update (:

No comments: