Sunday, November 7, 2010

Joy of Holiday ♥

yo peeps im back for my dead bloggie (; life goes well in current week and my friends problem had definately settle, i wish that no more problem between us anymore.
alright about my life, almost every night i went out chill with friends because im just too bored stick at home doing nothing and think so much. so i rather choose to went out relax. thank you friends (: about my job stress still the same! ussh i don't wanna mention it!

ohyeah this week im having 3 days of holiday, which is from friday until sunday. how nice! but thanks to cousins and friends fill up joys of my holiday (: Deepavali Eve went to my auntie's house which at Bandar Puteri Puchong. it was our last minute decide to go there cause at first i got no idea where to go. that night wasn't bad, called out every of my auntie's family went out to supper. home sweet home sweet at midnight.

the next day friday was our family day, i brought my parents to Midvalley but one of my mum's friend followed us. damn potong steam! spoiled my mood -.- took before out, im that cool (:

nevermind arrived there after had our lunch, we seperate walked. i shop ownselves but din't get to bought anything.

saturday went to Midvalley again but is with my friends. took it before out again :D

walked around to wait for Carmen break time to had our lunch together. few weeks i never met up her but yesterday hahaha! movie of today, Megamind. actually as you guys who knew me well, i dislike to watch any cartoon movie except the poster really attract me to watch it HAHA! but this still okay quite funny one (: after movie my turn to shop. spend hundred bucks on my stuff :X but my heart syok what! LOL! around 6pm my dad still havent came to picked me and we chilled at Mcdonald's at cinema floor. met up that carmen again :D talked awhile and my dad was finally came! -.- night time as usual gather at grandpa house. we had discuss about thingy on our trip to cameron highlands on next weekend. i hope everything will goes smooth (: they are my cousins sis and bro, they are playing games impossible they will bored until slept at there LOL

and today is the last of my holiday! gonna rest at home and keep back my mood back to work on tomorrow. damn it :X end of my post GOODBYE! :D

No comments: