Sunday, December 19, 2010

hello Sunday, it's you again! how's you guys life going on? i'm pretty fine especially on work. the head of my department took one week leave, i felt so relax and freedom during my work. but after monday she will be appear :X anyway i will make my day to become wonderful (:
my night life still going on, can't stop myself to go night market on tuesday and wednesday. the coming tuesday i'm going again because i'm already have a date with my rude bitch hehehe. may the god don't rain on that night!
thursday during work i received an unexpected call from W.Jiun, asked me to go clubbing. i was thinking thinking and keep on thinking whether want to go or not. cause the next day i have to work, i scare myself can't stand for the few hours of sleep and i got to drive back home in the middle of night. as you guys who came to fetch me before, you should know the place that i stay is soooooooo horrible hahaha! stop crapping! ussh at last i'm going lol.
before club i went to Jusco with parents. i'm in love with this two colar T. red and white <3
this was the club that i went on that night. MOS at Sunway.
it's ladies night so we girls are free enter, was quite crowded when we entered inside. sorry my skill of took pic was noob -.-
here is the dance floor.
spot at the front guy which holding my handbag, he was the one take care of us over there.
had a great and also unforgotable night with them because they are drunk like shit especially my girl W.Jiun -.- non-stop vomit until i need to take care of her. stayed inside toilet like almost one an hour to wait for her stop vomit Omfg! at last she totally can't move at all lol. club end at 3am, once arrived her house the guy who made her drunk beg her up to 5th floor! usshh! she slept without clean up herself. and me? after clean up i drove back around 4.30am arrived home :X straight away jump on bed SLEEP! after 2 hours woke up to go work, how pro am i -.- during work i only realize my IC left at friends there. how unlucky!
like yesterday i drove out without IC, who knows i'm really so that bad luck met those police dog road block at my house area, once i saw i scream out WTF MAN! not dare to cross over, what i can do was stop at the shop lot and wait them leave :( called out my dad to fetch me home and i get the replied from him was 'DAI SEI'! o0o don't want help me then Sigh! nia meh!
luckily i already da pau Mcd for my lunch, i had it inside car. kesian betul!
waited for one an hour plus they only left wtf! home sweet home straight away took a long nap until before dinner only woke up. night time as usual headed to Grandpa house, had supper with my cousins again (:
this morning had my breakfast with parents at Puchong. i'm the drive lol
after headed Tong Kee Bread and Tarts next to the restaurant. awwwwww all the breads are attract me kawkaw! i feel like i want it all!
after i'm home, prepared everything and i went to shop again! not solo anymore hahaha.
i got no idea what to wear, as simple as like this that i wear today.
movie of today, Tron Legency 3D! it was soooooo damn cool man!
after movie and headed to 1u and blablabla i'm tired to type my craps anymore :X i'm just had fun in today.

anyway Christmas is coming :D :D :D am quite excited ...

No comments: