Thursday, December 23, 2010

hey yo! ♥

i'm so free to update my blog right now, since i'm gonna off for 4 days from tomorrow onwards (: i wish i could fills up much of joys and laughter during my rest day. friends do date me kay? :D
alright, yesterday had a day out to night market with my bitch, went to picked up her was just awhile but when we arrived Sri Petaling, we had been stuck inside the traffic like an hour. wtf man -.- plus my car gonna out of petrol, damn it! *shake head*
Taadaa! guess what? we are queue up to bought 'chao tao fu'.
what the fuck i can't believe that myself will ate it! hahaha! this was our first experience to tried this smelly tao fu. actually taste not bad but WHY SO SMELLY LAH! -.- after ate we walked around just awhile it was raining softly. damn spoiled! jam to came and jam to back, you can imagine how serious was it lol.
Wednesday was our chinese Winter Solstice Day. i guess everyone was making many type of Tong Yun.
this is made by my mum. the flavour is salty.
i think many of you never try the taste of salty tong yun before. it's delicious i tell you!
this is the flavour of sweet. so normal and not nice lol
and just now i brought my parents to tried the Snowflake which at Kuchai Lama. new branch at here. Weeeeeee next time don't need purposely to go Pavilion just to eat it.
today is just thursday, crowded kan?
i ordered this, the colour look like so ugly lols
so happened while the moment i'm putting the pearl into my mouth, accidentaly let me saw Ally was queue up to bought snowflake (: both of their respond was super duper fast, after i saw her just a seconds, my son (Ally's bfriend) called me lols. happy to saw them tonight after almost half a year :D blablabla luckily i get the comment from my parents is 'taste not bad', if not i'm gonna show them my black face -.-

anyway, christmas and new year is coming in SO SO SO soon! everyone got their own party and activities. i wish my christmas and new year won't be alone (: forget the past and look forward! i'm here to early wish every of my friends MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR! (:
wait for my next post after christmas eve!
STAY TUNNED!

No comments: