Sunday, December 12, 2010

I'm Back ♥

boooooo friends! i'm back (: this week everythings goes smooth as i expected. how nice! glad to hear that? i guess yea! got some days after work i hang out with my colleague and friends. quite enjoy although it was tired. i did really enjoyed every joys and laughters that they gave me in this week.
Pavilion and Sunway that i went during this weekdays after work. friday almost finish work and i received an unexpected message from my dude, asked for dinner with me. i ofcourse On! i wanted to mention is everytime he find me sure we go for steamboat haahaa! this time i brought him and his G.fren to Hoi Tong Steamboat which at Serdang. it was our first time been there. called out my friend to asked location -.- although the way that my friend teached me was quite complicated and we kept on bird each other on phone *you guys know lah i damn hot temper one heehee*, at last we found it =) steamboat quite nice and i ate until super duper full again! but this time din't vomit HAHA!
anyway thanks for his night because he came from Sri Gombak to fetched me out for dinner. everytime was he came to find me hehehe. ohyeah this fellow i knew him from friendster until right now, that's why i say net friend is better than real life friend!
uhmm SATURDAY! my uncle open house. don't know what to talk about it. let's see the pic (:
on the way going . . .
pic with all my cousins cousins (:
22 = BABI!
took from kids to teenager ♥

did you guys realize what we are holding? yea it was sports! inside there i'm a basketball player! HAHA MACAM YES xD.

SMILE

COOL
everyone point to the sky please (:
again again (:
last cousins pic of the night (:
they are gan jiong watching the finalist result of Miss Astro 2010. anyway i put all my hopes on Emily, finally she was WON! Congratz to her (:
kita drink drank drunk :D :D :D
Gold Label? Reserve somemore? -.-
home sweet home at midnight :X
Sunday, my solo day out of today again (:
aku punye outfit, first time wore like this, feel little weird eh.aku bak chi mui :D
after shop home around 4pm. how was my pet pet gai? my first time comb like this too LOL! just tried to make some fun hehehe
that's all about my day (; i most enjoy was been with my cousins. it's lot of fun!
wait for my next post ♥

No comments: