Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sucks Life ♥

i'm having super duper bad luck in this week. from monday until right now thursday, day by day non-stop happening bullshit problem on me. it's just so sudden, everything happen in so sudden! i know i cry isn't worth of it, but i don't know what to do. i'm so freaking down friends. problem haven't settle in one day, my smile won't be appear on my face. when i'm close my eyes, my brain will automatic think about work, think where is the problem, think how to settle, think what should i do on next. i can't control myself to think when i'm at darkness place.
problem of my HR department already settle down, i thought i'm back to my normal working life like before, who knows? god is just like fooling me, wanna throw all the trouble problem on me, make me more suffer more stress and more moody. plus i'm stil non-stop repeat many mistakes on my work. i'm so fed up! nobody can cheer me up, anyway thanks to my friends who trying to make me happy and comfort me. i will try my best to settle everything as fast as i can.
i promise i will be back with the rudeness and happiness of myself :'( i wish i could . . . .

No comments: