Saturday, June 13, 2009

Awwww ♥

it's saturday again
time passes damn fast
school gonna reopen and my little cousin is going back today
aww my house will turn to be silent without her voice. lols
skip the craps.

today after work drive back home to fetch her out for buy lunch

eih don't kacau when i'm driving please! just ignore her when she snapping my pic -.-

having a buffet on this night.

this hairstyle is i make for her. comment please. nice ? :D

orh well. i'm just come back actually. after the buffet headed to grandpa house blow water. they suddenly plan about where should we travel on the next holiday. wtf all my aunties are freaking funny. really 'pui fook' them. say those stupid crapss make me laugh like mad people. lol. bilibala until around 11pm only chaooz

good nites my readers

have to reply someone's tagged


No comments: