Friday, June 26, 2009

A Day With My Silly ♥

yea i'm just come back from my journey (:
feel like almost every weekend also met up my Silly♥
first i alone take ktm to Midvalley
i'm so lucky today
once i bought the ticket wait for 3 minutes the train was coming
don't need to wait so long

met up her around 1pm and then line up for bought ticket for movie later. what the heck "people mountain people sea". ticket of Transformer already sold out -.- i'm wonder this movie really nice? zz. accompany my Silly♥ watch Drag Me To Hell again. i've watch this twice but i'm still scream like shit. before movie we had our lunch at Pizza.

after movie walk around there until 8pm. thought to back by taxi but then "people mountain people sea" again hahas. Laymin come to fetch us back to Kuchai Lama Little Tree yumcha (: around 9pm i going back ler feel so sleepy but now after take shower feel so semangat. LOL

goodnite my readers.

No comments: