Monday, June 8, 2009

Tag by Kelly ♥

1. What have you been doing recently __ ?
hang out and working.

2. Do you ever turn your handphone off __ ?
before i will do it but now NO.

3. What happened at 10am today __ ?
working.

4. When did you last cry __ ?
i can't remember. :D

5. Believe in Fate/Destiny __ ?
yup.

6. What do you want in life now __ ?
money enough me to spend. LOL

7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood __ ?
since the first day i study high school until now i never bring umbrella out. xD

8. What's your favourite thing to do on bed __ ?
dreaming. haha

9. What bottoms are you wearing now __ ?
skinny jeans.

10. What are the nicest things in your inbox __ ?
a scary picture was happen at TimeSquare.

11. Do you tend to make relationships complicated __ ?
ohh why ?

12. Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone __ ?
everything is mine.

13. What was the last movie you caught __ ?
don't know.

14. What are you proud of __ ?
i'm proud of my height. wakaka!

15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox says and who is it from __ ?
a message is 'shooting' me. from Jordan -.-

16. What was the last song you sang out loud __ ?
my cookie can xD.

17. Do you have any nicknames __ ?
most of them likes to call me sohpoh. don't know why -.-

18. What does the newest text message says and who is it from __ ?
a apologize message from Nemo♥.

19. What time did you go to sleep last night __ ?
around 11pm.

20. Are you currently happy __ ?
still okay larh.

21. Who gives you the best advice __ ?
my family & my close friends

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can __ ?
noway.

23. Who do you talked to on phone last night __ ?
my ex. you know that bitch -.-

24. Is something bugging you right now __ ?
you ask me? i ask you.. haha don't know.

25. Who is the last person to make you laugh __ ?
ahh my suip0h Jamey♥ (:

26. Do you like yourself __ ?
ofcourse must like myself!

27. You want $5 or $10 __ ?
can i want more than that? XD

28. Do you think you are stupid sometimes __ ?
yeaaaa.

29. Who is your best best best friend __ ?
ohh my Silly♥ xp.

30. What will you do if you like that boy __ ?
do something until make him realise me xD.

31. Who are your favourite stars __ ?
BBT!

32. You hate your mother sometimes in some ways __ ?
yea when she didn't listen my explain -.-

33. Do you had even stead before __ ?
yes no yes no? dunu.

34. What type of boy do you like __ ?
if i answer this question you can get me one? zzz

35. Now are you single/attached __ ?
single.

Pass this tag to 10 people !
1. PeiYi
2. Jamey
3. Evelyn
4. Jane
5. Candy
6. Cheng
7. Kentz
8. Su Qin
9. Ypee
10. Chuen

No comments: