Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dye Hair ♥

heyy yoo i'm back
my dad woke me up in the morning today
ask me drive to my granpa house -.-
i answer him ' yesterday not already went there? '
he said ' i want you to drive far away ok ? '
fine -.-
after finish wash up myself get ready to drive
receive a message from my Silly♥ in sudden
ask me afternoon wanna go to Mines for dye hair ?
ohhh ofcourse want!
around 1pm reached there
3 months never see miss her so muchie (:
not enough time talk craps with today
once we reach straight away went to Secret Recipe to had lunch
after that went to salon DYE HAIR!
both of us cut + dye hair.
Awww spend 3hours on it.
but we still know to save the time to talk Craps because she just sit beside me

i dye orange + brown and she dye gold + brown

after finish it walk awhile then balik

before back don't forget to snap a pic (:

next time only hang out again
Rawrr my hair is not long like before ady
=X

No comments: