Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Day With Three Of Them ♥

hello my dear readers i'm just come back. let me tell you all where did i went today (:

first after work my sister fetch me to Kuchai Lama to wait for my Silly♥ come. never think though today they got school. what the Heck so i'm force to wait her at opposite school because i don't wanna see those schoolmate 7lanc -.- after that accompany her went to her gathering for awhile then we headed to Midvalley for meet up Ivan♥ and Nemo♥
Midv having SALES now then i've bought a T-shirt at Nichii. met up both of them at outside cinema then went to Gardens have our lunch. Aww while on the way my Ex phone me because he saw me there o.O too bad just he saw me but i didn't saw him xD. Silly♥ was back before 3 of us went for the movie. 4.30pm movie was start. we watch "Drag Me To Hell". we're too early go in, the cinema only got 3 of us inside. we looks like Sakai keep on camwhore inside. this was my first experience took pic inside there -.- here's da pic (:

still have more picture but i'm lazy to upload. already midnight now -.-

the movie was freaking disgusting! fucking 'qi gik'! and made Nemo♥ and me shout like shit except Ivan♥ watch without respond -.- Lols! after movie around 6pm then Ciaozz. on d half way going back he suddenly decide to go 1U. let's headed to there. have our dinner at BarBQ and shop awhile. eat until damn full weyy -.- after that he fetch me back to my grandpa house. AAalarh when i came down from his car all my sot plak auntie kacau us again. zz

back there talk alot craps with my auntie again. blablabla around 11pm then balik rumah.
hahhahaa damn enjoy my journey today (:
next time i wanna sing K ivan!!
lols.

No comments: