Sunday, February 14, 2010

CNY Day 1 ♥

the simple look of my first day
Happy Chinese New Year & Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. this year im going to celebrate lonely valentine. okay let me talk about my first day of journey.
today suppose to go to dad's side relatives house. our journey start from around 9am in the morning until almost 12am home sweet home :(
so we go from Gombak - Old Klang Road - PJ Tun Ismail - PJ SS2
on the way. . .
you guys don't thought just only 4 places but the journey is so damn hard for ME, know why? weather is freaking hot, car is under the sun and we still come up and down the car. ohNo i totally faint -.-

damn bored when at their house because i don't have any communicating with dad's side relatives. even though some of them is same age with me but we din't talk anything too. Aww i'm damn bored! and i break the record today i din't gamble with them. the most happy thing of the day is all my relatives praise that my hairstyle and colour looks so nice. AHAA my heart is damn Syok when they prasing me XD

my night time, headed to my aunty's house. Ohyeah my mouth started to talk until non-stop. ahaa finally i met my kakilang :D

tired of the day and end of the day 1. im so tired -.-

No comments: