Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day Out ♥


as normal again, i take own transport to find the p-e-o-p-l-e first only we headed to 1U for movie. shopping complex is so crowded! even during first and second day of chinese new year still the same. we line up for almost ONE HOUR. Omfg! plus the counter only 3 wtf! movie start at 5pm, we watch All's Well End's Well Too 2010. i thought the movie is so so nice because i saw alot people had watch, but out of my expected, movie is okay okay only -.-

movie ended up at around 6pm, we are so headache on what to eat when dinner haahaa. after that his last decide drive me to Damansara Damai to eat, if im not mistaken. food is order but we are waiting for long time. after we walk away then we saw the people taking the food and walk around find us. AHAA! after dinner chill at Desa Park, weather is damn nice of tonight, so cold and saw many fireworks around that area (:

my small aunty keep ask me what time going back to my grandpa house because they are gambling -.- at last he drive me back at 10, time to seperate :x

No comments: