Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 4 ♥

ohYeah is Day 4 of cny and back to work of today. the first day on work, many people on leave. office only me back to work. see how hardwork are me -.- whole day i'm just online there and do payroll. when the time i end work and going home, my car been bang by a bitch from my company too. niama zz! don't know how to describe the feelings on that time. WTF! not my fault also reach home still need to listen my mum blow many rubbish zzz. damn it
*
evening all my aunty will coming to my house. ohYeah mood is pretty nice. haa~ the fourth day i only start to gamble. break the record i can stand so many day :D i still counted lucky win back only little.
*
everyday sleep at midnight, my face look damn fugly, body tired, brain thinking alot -.- the coming days we still the same will going out. ohNo!

No comments: