Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 3 ♥

here's the day cny of day 3, finally we don't need wake early in the morning, sleep until damn syok! okay today all of my dad's side relatives will coming to my house, same like previous year. but is bored to me, know why? i already mention this on my chor 1 post -.-
going out with dad to buy stuff.

they come in the evening but my mum early already prepare all. lols. i have to say is today is extremely HOT! wth body is like been burn! really damn hot until i can't stand -.- what to do lah aiya who ask me born at here lolz skip!

after they all back at around 8pm and after we clean and dress up then headed to my aunty house at Puchong. every of my kaki had reach earlier. non-stop of blowing shit again. hahaa damn like it :D but after today i will start work on tomorrow. sad case! i still in holiday mood OhShit!

No comments: