Friday, March 26, 2010

Busy Life ♥

yes is friday right now, during this week i'm really damn busy on my work. everyday overtime time until 6 or 8pm. no choice, was really rush and alot paper work to do. normally people is rush during end of the year that period but my company is so special -.- okay this sunday i might be working too wtf. since they had ask me sunday can work? i can say no meh :x but i had mention to them i only work for half day! i need to rest deng!

i think i'm getting sick very soon. eyes very dry and my lips too, few days ago already felt pain. aihs aihs! and i'm getting less time to online man! my life of now to compare with previous life, omfg is totally big different. people who knows me well they will ask me the popular question:-

A : 'woi how comes everynight din't see you online?'

Me : because i slept early lah.

A : omg are you sure? before you was a midnight ghost

Me : -.- life will change okay. lols

yes, between our conversation is something like this, ahaa! this week i only spend half or 1 an hour to check my facebook. pitynyaa~

anyway i'm really tired on end of this month, next month i will getting extra 3 days leave because of this audit, make us no time to rest and everyday need to rush like hell zz. Ohyeah!

i'm waiting tomorrow (:

No comments: