Saturday, March 13, 2010

Dumxz's Birthday ♥

Hey peeps, such a long time i'm missing but now i'm here to blog again (:
the main point of today is celebrate my bestie's birthday. Tadaa! that's she!
i knew her when the first day i step into form 1 until now, already more than 7 years. she really bring me alot laughters , jokes and etc. just want to say i will cherrish this friendship and will never end! okay stop talk about her lols

start my journey with my Silly, after end work i headed to Midvalley meet up her. such a long time i never go there, i think almost half year? lol. walk around to get our present but still fail-.- i think until my head burst like a mad women! everytime im really so headache on buy present, i got no idea at all. at last we choose to hand made present for her. walk to Living Cabin - Jusco - Teddy Tales - Paper Shop, after this all headed to a so-call cafe for chill.
buying candy sweets (:
processing. . . . see the Silly :D 313 of stars, it means the date of her birthday. fold until i keep shout tired -.- after done, back to Silly's work shop Teddy Tales again. her supervisor helping us too, while making it Lavi and her bf is arrive.

TAdaa done again!

headed to Puchong by Lavi bf's car. wtf man he drive very fast, im just like use my life to play when sitting his car -.- we listen to the birthday's girl order 8pm must see our people there but 8pm herself still preparing at home. really pek chek!

eating. . . . i'm just simply snap some picture. other pic still on my friend's phone. heehee! we are eating my beloved Steamboat :D
this two felle who sitting opposite me, non-stop talking shits and make me laugh like mad people. lols

the birthday girl (:

No comments: