Friday, March 5, 2010

OhYeah ♥

hello i'm lazy to blog in these day again, nothing to talk about my working life. few night i've been called by friends at midnight to yumcha -.- they still thought i'm like before don't need to sleep, i already reject and the continuous night still gave me a called again zz. okay don't talk about this make me so speechless..

ohYeah my dream come true. finally i got my new phone on yesterday night, im so excited of it because long time ago i've asked my dad buy it for me. until now maybe he already can't stand of my noise :D
*
say byebye to the old phone and welcome da new phone. Tadaa! the colour looks nice but my mum give me a comment 'lou tou' wtf. such a no taste women -.-
headed to the shop and took it, the seller was damn funny keep spoke hokkien with me, but he don't know i'm noob on it -.- after that keep on change language to talk to me, ahduii!
everything had gone in my phone especially the precious message, some of it i had save for a long time because that's meaningful. and friends who had wished before my spm and birthday i still had save it all inside a folder. don't laugh at me -.- is already gone now!

No comments: