Saturday, March 20, 2010

weekend ♥

i saw the purple colour of my hair O.o
i have a breath of today, i love weekend so much now :x half day of work rush back home take bath, don't care my hair still wet just jump to sleep! nap taken not long just one and a half hour but is enough for me. keep all the nice mood and hang out for movie tonight.

happy to see you again, the first time i'm late of today haa. everything goes smooth, no jam at everywhere except the car park, the area of cinema is not crowded too. feel so weird lols. the movie that i watch tonight is 越光宝盒, movie not bad damn funny. movie end at 9pm after that headed to Desapark for chill. blablabla i know you know, sent me back almost at 11pm. after that my parents still went to my uncle's bak kut teh shop -.- we never eat but my parents still crapping with my cousin, wth zz! arrive home around 1am, omfg i'm just use towel to clean myself and never bath straight away tidoo :x

No comments: