Saturday, March 27, 2010

Weekend ♥

its saturday! why i still sounds so happy, have to work too. everyday mind just about work, what i haven't done yet -.- today normally i'm just work for half day because of saturday ma but they had ask me for overtime. OH NOWAY im going out! even if dint out also i wont work for it.

i've break the record of my life, know what? i drove to damansara by Alone. usually i only drive far when with friends. i need a partner because let me feel safe. lols. where did i went don't need to mention haa~ when on the way home at night, its really many car on the highway. actually i felt scare but i'm still have drove. mind just think about i need home I NEED HOME haha! im safe to arrive home and the last minute i only realize that i don't know where i put my house key -.- sit at outside waiting for my parents home wtf!

am going to work tomorrow. aihs what a sad case :x

No comments: