Saturday, July 12, 2008

Bon Odori ♥

sentosa idol finally is end
congratz to those who get 1st prize =]
after that we went to dumxz's house for prepare
spend jor around 3 or 4 hours on that =.=



around 5pm finally reach Shah Alam, i saw many japanese and many handsome from other school (: it was awesome! wtf foods was damn expensive and weather isdamn hot! after eat we walk around to have a look. btw i thought to meet Adrian at there, keep sms each other so many but he can't get to find me. 9.30pm we going back but the bus don't know fly to where, walk almost half hour only saw it. very tired when inside bus~ almost fall asleep nia :X but my friends still make noise at there -.-

around 10pm reach school, dad not yet come i follow friends go yumcha, next year might not be going again.




4 comments:

Dren said...

Hee hee dun regret la =p ~
Nxt time we sure can meet again ~
I surely can recognize jie de cute face de =p

PeiQi said...

swt!~
i guess u cant recognize my face nia
tat time tot u was looking at me
-.-
okay narhh~ nx time luuu =]

Dren said...

I am not leh ~
I aslo can't see u at all leh ~
U should wave or call me ma =p

PeiQi said...

aiyooo
im nt sure tats u oso
din tell properly ur shirt gt green colour pun
-.-
ltr call wrong ppl i FISH nia