Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fun Fair At Bukit Jalil ♥

long time didn't go fun fair already
if i'm not mistaken
last time i went was primary standard 4 or 5
nevermind, tonight i damn enjoy playing with my silly friends at there
once we had reached, two of my friends scream out and laugh big
lols other people look at us
just entrance to have a look need RM3, do you feel it expensive ?
1 token RM2, we use RM30 to change 15 tokens
some damn scary im not brave to play -.-
Jiun and me shout like hell scare we will drop down
around 8pm finish play all then we headed to Sri Petaling yumcha
then around 10pm we back Dumxz 's house to wait for my dad fetch me
actually damn nice to play but is quite expensive
important we have fun then enough ler

2 comments:

Kay Yuen said...

-.-

mou hui gor fun fair? l0lx..

eh.. change my blog de website lahhhh~

PeiQi said...

mou hui gor yao dim!?
bluekzz
ady explain to u
O F F