Monday, December 1, 2008

1) do you think you're hot?
NO! it’s not suitable me because I’m COOL xD!

2)upload a fav pic of you

3)Why do you like that picture?
my best and dearest classmate :) have a lot fun with them

4)When was the last time you ate pizza?
wooww~ long long time ago

5)The last song you listened to?

你不是真正的快乐 - 五月天
6)What are you doing right now besides this?
replying comment on Friendster and sms

7)What name would you prefer besides yours?
eihh,, pei kee? piggy? Lolz!! I don't want,, I prefer peiqi,, nicer abit
THE FIVE TAGGED FRIENDS
1. Kelly
2. Eunice
3. Candy
4. May Teng
5. Cheng

8)Who is number 1?
my best jimui in my life :) you all hard to find xD! don't jealous me,, LOL

9)Number 3 is having a relationship with?
can say my nice net friend? lols

10)Say something about number 5?
Must help me and Kelly fight with Kent Yong!!! xD!

11)How about number 4?
My net sister,, kesian her because always let me bully,, paiseh

12)Who is number 2?
Eihh a funny girl? xD!


*FINISH*

No comments: