Monday, December 22, 2008

alarh i don't know what to post today cuz nothing special
but the stupid babi Kelly asking to UPDATE BLOGGG !!
what to write now? orhh yea
alarh just now already comfirm got work but then he sms me just again
say something to scare me like that,, what the hell him
i comfirm jor then don't talk so much lor,, phone him to act scold him just,, hahaha
so conclusion now is i didn't go for rehearsel tomorrow ><
never mind,, i tell him next time got any concert d job must call me!! XD
must must MUST!! LOL
well~ chinese new year is around the corner
start from today i have to help my mum make biscuit,, sien ><

walaoo eee yummy lehh xD!

so these day i can't out with you all first my friend
hehee reject jor Qiqi just,, she asking me out tomorrow for watch movie
okay larhhhh

this is what did i today,, 到此一笔,, HAHA



BORED

No comments: