Tuesday, December 2, 2008


well~ i'm just back from outside with my classmate
early in the morning suddenly receive a call by my honey JIUN
osshh?! ask me accompany she go Midvalley bought something
so ngam my dad didn't work today so can fetch me out
u're lucky JIUN,, hahas :)
hmm after bought her stuff keep window-shopping only
saw my baobei MAE at the top floor,, i was o.O when saw her
because look familiar but suddenly i can't think that's her,, haha look so blur
ok never mind,, at last i got say hello to her :)
skip skip skip**

around 7 something have our dinner with classmate at sri petaling
after that went to pasar malam walk walk,, didn't buy anyting again xD
just bought the bubble tea then walk walk walk,, hahaz
well~ we have done something when DUMXZ driving on the way
don't need to mention about it,, i know she know 4 of us know V^^
aihss,, too bad is my dad come earlier just
can't get to go yumcha with them at the last minute,, shit ><
anyway larh,, damn happy with my outing today
happy to be with you all :)
and sorry that last night didn't answer your call ><
i slept already,,



MISS YOU

No comments: