Thursday, December 11, 2008

hmm nothing special to post today
whole day buat telur at home,, lols
well~ receive a message from Nemo this afternoon
hmm ask me when come to TS find her,, ooPPSSs ><
told her that next saturday only go gua i think,, hahas
excited to meet her but got abit scare scare,, LOL
when meet you i have to settle down both of you d relationship,, don't say me 38 please -.-
hope that day can satu kali meet all of you larh cuz i lazy out so many times,, haha
am i so LANC? xD

besides that
last night i go his profile to have a look because he View me
i saw his background was changed to,,,,, well~ i love it!! it was cool
and i saw he put me as featured friend,, oosSHHH?!
what does it means now ? anyone can tell me ?
ishhh after view i think a lot of things larh,, zzzz



MISS YOU

No comments: