Thursday, December 18, 2008

well ~
i will try my best to listen what does you all told me yesterday and just
YEA! I should think of the brighter side
this is said by my mui CANDY x)
hmm I know that I still got a bunch of FRIENDS beside me
but now I only wanna thanks to the people who caring me much last night
that's my best jimui KELLY
i'm sorry that last night and this afternoon never answer your call
reason is because of i don't want talk to anyone =x
just now i told you that reason i know was quite LAME but i'm not sengaja to say wan
anyway,, i'm happy to have you this friend although i haven't meet you before
our chance coming SOON,, I KNOW IT!!

and now i'm in the progress to forgetting him
i already delete all the rubbish [message] in my phone

I TELL YOU IDIOT
i don't believe that i can't find a better one than YOU
you're such a BITCHH!!!
you wait and see FUCKK OFF!!


i LOVE my friends =]




I'M FINE

No comments: