Saturday, December 27, 2008


at first i receive a message from him in the morning when i still sleeping
don't know why i can hear my phone ringing there although i put silent o.O
'im going ns lor now,, take care,,'
i think i will be boring after he go,, less touch my phone
well~ after that went to The Mines shopping with my mum and sister
i bought a pair of shoes and my mum bought a lot -.-
suddenly Qiqi phone me and ask 31dec going anywhere
she ask me wanna go klcc anot,, aiya i sure said see first lorhh ><
don't this year i should follow cousin or friends,, lazy think -.-
hmm just now went to cousin house for makan cuz of tomorrow my cousin bro married lur
hoho so tomorrow i will be late abit to online
don't miss me,, have to CHAOZ now
anyway,, really feel uncomfortable tonight cuz didn't sms anyone ><

good nites everyone :)



MISS YOU

No comments: