Friday, December 19, 2008


wowWW today i went to Sg Wang, Timesquare, Midvalley and The Gardens with Qiqi and her one more female friend,, i know her damn long already until now only got chance to meet her :) she is really funny larh and most serious she talk until quite RUDE

let say about today,, go with her by metro bus,, damn jam while on the way to Timesquare,, really headache to saw that >< reach there straight away walk to Sg, Wang gasoline to have our lunch,, she was freaking hungry because keep blablabla while we calling order,, hahaaa~ after that most important thing we have to do is SHOPPING =]

after that take monorail and ktm to Midvalley around 4pm plus,, met up their male friends,, i tak kenal the two guys also,, sien
walk walk walk from Midv to The Gardens >< my leg was so damn tired and pain!!! hmm around 6pm the guys fetch my two friends balik home then left me there

walk to Midv cinema there to met up my gor Galwyn,, haha snowing nia that time so damn nice at midv,, o.O wooww felt quite shy while the first time saw him although i always saw him at anywhere,, haha then he treat me watch movie,, nice ofcourse =] after movie jalan jalan awhile then back by ktm with him

while we waiting at the ktm station,, haha don't know my voice are big or what,, Ryan suddenly sms ask where are me xD! actually he just sitting beside me but i didn't notice him -.- i'm shock while saw him sitting there,, since holiday is going,, i long time didn't have a long chat with him in school,, after that dad suddenly phone me said come to midv and fetch me back,, walaoo leng dou~~ ask my dad fetch mai Ryan along cuz he just stay at serdang,, don't need he wait the train for so long,, hahaaa

well~ i'm just reach home and haven't bath yet,, maybe tomorrow only bath bah me,, wakaka don't say me dirty XD!




HAPPY TODAY

No comments: