Wednesday, December 17, 2008

everyone asking me wether now izit moody or upset ?
YES IM
i feel damn blur on why i will suddenly turn to be sad,, loney,, etc.
like without everyone's caring =[
i don't know what am i thinking rite now ?!
i don't know!! I DON'T KNOW!!
some friend ask me is it still think back my Ex ? ehhem ? i think so ?
he break his promise FUCK!
after the 4 miscall in that night, i never receive his one call until today 17dec
i don't know why im still thinking of this
why? tell me why? should i find him first? but why me?
i scolding myself why that night i slept early ? why im not slept late ? =x
i go have a look in few bloggie just
i feel damn interesting on their blog because of L.O.V.E between their relationship
when reading i feel so jealous,, then i asking myself why i can't have this?
why again ? W H YYYY!!!

im totally out of mood now ><
i just can write blog to release my mood
because i don't know how to tell this to my friend

am i crying? yeaido



SPEECHLESS

No comments: