Wednesday, December 10, 2008


today went to Bangi for car Teori,, woke up 6am in the morning and 7am must gather at there,, while reach there,, surprisingly is i saw many peoples from my school although i come alone,, but they're not same class with me larh chey

and most,, can say surprise? thanks god
while i found my seat then sit down to wait the people call my name,, i receive a message from Chee Zhen -.- ask me izit listening Teori today, after reply i saw he sit behind me only,, WALaoowehh,, am i blind already ? such a wugui face i can't see also,, lolz! 1 year plus never see him,, so ngam today can meet him like that,, and i saw my teacher Bryan,, if im not mistaken larh,, KIUU!!
okay skip**

after the first of 3 hours,, walk to outside for wait the people seperate all of us into two groups,, wad the shit i same group with him -.- okok never mind,, blablabla after 1 hour plus already 2.40 like that,, finally our class is OVER!! wohh HAPPY WEY! haha i saw Lavi, Rachel, Pei Yi and a lot of my schoolmates there,, oSHH good! i got friend to talk to me already :)

hahaha most funnier is he ask me sms him while the door open,, okay nvm,, i cheat him go take the IC,, mana tau he really believe me go take without d people's permission,, WAKAKA!! i cheat him because he keep take my IC too see with his friends,, babi him see then see lorh still look at me to laugh,, sucks larh my IC,, really wtf ><


well~ today although is listen by alone,, but i'm still quite happy because of kacau kacau people,, wakkaka xD!




MISS YOU

No comments: