Friday, December 5, 2008


well tonight i won't be online
so that i online earlier to post my blog at around 5pm plus,, hahaz
shit is KELLY haven't online yet ><

by the way
heard that my honey, dumxz and 2 more friends went to interview today
don't know whether they can get a job boh ?! hmm,,
yesterday,, can say midnight bah ?
1 of my friend on fs came to read all my posts,, swt
really paiseh nia ><
anyway thanks for support my blog :)
don't need mention too much,, she is a pretty and cutie girl
that's all =]

** QiQ mui
remember don't sad because of the bitch
he don't want you means he don't know to appreciate you this gf
im sure you can find a better one soon
be happy always :)


have to CHAOZ now,, take bath then go out
sayonara friends (:


i M.I.S.S you seriously ):

MISS YOU

No comments: