Sunday, December 21, 2008

to everyone
since my dad didn't work on today so that we started to clean up our house
one year once,, must clean it cuz everything full of dust lurh
i clean up my study room until half
i found out this RUBBISHH!! this is what i fold to him before

i already gave him this present and this all are extra wan
i wanna throw it ALL!! ><

after cleanning then we're going to my grandpa house to have our dinner
damn boring doing nothing at there
haha someone are always sms me while me in boring mood,, yeshhie!

me :)


me and her :)

after dinner then blow water with my cousins,, until around 9pm only back home BATHH!! yucks don't say me dirty ><

then now is my time to online,, heehee,, chat with no peoples now except my suipo XiaoShi and Winson,, bosan lahh,, what the hell!!

BORED

No comments: