Sunday, December 28, 2008

woke up around 8am in the morning today
nono! was my mum wake me only correct cuz last night damn late sleep
finish clean up then we went to cousin house for 'yumcha'
although is mafan but i get 2 angpau today,, hoho xD
blablabla around 12pm back home
i straight away jump to bed and SLEEP!
after woke up eat already take bath again
make up blablabla settle all things went to wedding dinner at 7pm
wtf my dad rush to go make me shoes haven't wear yet then throw to car wear -.-
well~ at there no lenqzai see pun wasted ><
aihs i most beh tahan is those can say uncle aunty sing until make my ear BURST
sing those old song and i don't know what they singing there
one word can describe them ''BISING''
around 11pm reach home then come to on9 awhile baru sleep :)

good nites everyone =]


TIRED

No comments: